Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Friday, March 08, 2013

12:34

Have been heading down to school for the past few days consecutively for Student Leaders Training Camp and oh boy it totally worn the crap out of me. The last day of camp ended yesterday and it was a sad moment for me because that's probably the last time I'm going to be leading in Republic Poly. Seeing the year 1s bonding together during the camp reminds me of the time me and my friends had last year when we were trainees too. I'm really gonna miss all the trainers and trainees after I graduate... Sigh. I guess I better stop just in case I get too emotional in broad daylight.

Anyways, I'm heading down to RP again in a little while again to sit for my Understanding Test 4 for Business Statistics... Many people kept saying that it must be because of my laziness that I didn't turn up for UT3 but the actual fact was that I was really unwell the day before the paper!! All of them didn't believe me and it really sucked :( Well, that's the consequence of skipping too much school that when you tell the truth, nobody believes you. The worse part is when I tell people that I need to study they assumed immediately that I am a person that doesn't study. Like seriously, am I so stupid to want to fail a module so that I can repeat the module again? It's either you guys are stupid, or stupid. Obviously I do study, just that I don't annouce to the whole world tweeting around saying "I am studying" everyday. Just because I don't annouce to you people, doesn't mean you guys can go around saying I do not study. Some times I hate how people judge you for one thing and they assume things on you which are absolutely not true.

UGGGHHH HUMANS.